2008... Here I am
Welcome 2 0 0 8 ... Happy New Year people!!!
It's a new world - it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day - it's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am
Welcome 2008... and Happy New Year to you guys.
It's yet another year ahead of us, another year to start a fresh. Another shot to make past year's wrongs to right. Another chance to convert those misses to hits. It's time to focus on this God given new year and make the best of it.
With every new year comes, new resolutions. It's those promises that we make a start of the year that we would like to keep or achieve for/by the rest of the year. The problems with these resolutions are they are made to ourselves, and ofcourse we always go easy on ourselves. So this year i'm gonna share my resoutions with all you guys. This year's resolution is a promise I make to myself and to all you guys.
So here's the BIGB's resolutions for he year 2008:
- I need to restart my blog. So I'm gonna try to write a post every week on my blog and on the site.
- I'll read atleast 20 pages of a book every nght before I go to sleep.
- I'll wake up pretty early like 5:30-ish every morning.*
- I'll have breakast everyday.
- I'll spend my '20 percent' time in office on working/evangelising on SaaS
- I'll cook atleast one meal at home everyday... well atleast every weekend.
- I'll practice my Guitar regularly.
- I'll work on trying to help my friend quit smoking
- Leave office by 7:30 pm everyday.
* conditions apply... :-)
So now that's a promise, now i'll have to keep some or all of it. Now since it's a promise I've made to all of you guys. I'll have to keep it. We'll take stock next year on how many I kept and how many I didn't.
Once again wishing you and your dear ones a happy and prosperous New Year. May 2008 be the best year ever in your life. :-)
Peace and Goodwill on earth.
If you wish to subscribe to the site's newsletter, please do so by entering your e-mail id to the bottom of the left side menu and press subscribe button.